Who we are?
Al Aseel Food Services is a growing Australian company that operates in the hospitality and retail space. The company supplies Al Aseel Restaurants, alaseel.com.au, (6 locations in 2021) with fresh, cooked, frozen, and dry goods, as well as offers catering services for corporates and individuals.
In addition to the catering and restaurant supply, A Aseel Food Services manufacture and sell products into the retail space under the Mazati brand, mazati.com.au, with rapid growth into new markets like IGA.
Why Work with Al Aseel?
The current focus is building quality teams to help drive the growth and take Al Aseel to the next level, and pioneer the Al Aseel brand to share the delicacy of the Lebanese cuisine and hospitality without borders, with a focus on operational excellence. Join a growing, successful business and be a part of the next stage of our adventure.
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to join our Al Aseel team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting into the Logistics Manager, this role will see you having hands on involvement in the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, whilst also overseeing the team to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the receipt, storage, retrieval and dispatch of produce goods
- Coordinating delivery schedules from suppliers
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Operation of forklift
- Ability to lift and shift stock including heavy lifting
- Planning and organising the arrangement of goods within the warehouse
- Organising special requirements for perishable and fragile stock
- Managing warehouse team members to ensure high levels of productivity
- Manage drivers and the routes to ensure the team meets customer service delivery requirement and expectations
- Conduct stocktakes as required, investigate and report discrepancies
- Ensuring stores’ stock requirements are met, and manage warehouse stock levels to company standards
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal customers/ clients
- Adhering to business policies and procedures, including safe work practices and chain of responsibility directives
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Delivery driving as and when required
Who you are?
Skillset and Experience
- Experience in managing a warehouse in the hospitality industry preferred
- Sound communication, organisational and dispatching skills
- Strong people management and coaching skills
- High level prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and effective decision-making ability
- Understanding of general warehouse WHS safety policies and procedures
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (MS Office) and Google function
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong internal and external customer focus
- Ability to cope with changing work demands and a fast-changing environment
- Must have current NSW driver’s license and forklift license
Ambitious: Al Aseel are experiencing tremendous growth; we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
Conscientious: Attention to detail is essential in this role.
Considerate: Creating a positive team environment is the backbone of our business; we are looking for a team player.
Dynamic: Be driven, dynamic and able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders.
Enthusiastic: We are looking for someone passionate and eager to join the team who have the drive to succeed.
Optimistic: The ability to treat unexpected circumstances as opportunities to learn
If you believe this is the next role for you, then please get in touch with us today with your cover letter and resume. Our Team and Talent will be in touch if you are successful to the next stages of our process.