Who we are?
Al Aseel Food Services is a growing Australian company that operates in the hospitality and retail space. The company supplies Al Aseel Restaurants, alaseel.com.au, (6 locations in 2021) with fresh, cooked, frozen, and dry goods, as well as offers catering services for corporates and individuals.
In addition to the catering and restaurant supply, A Aseel Food Services manufacture and sell products into the retail space under the Mazati brand, mazati.com.au, with rapid growth into new markets like IGA.
Why Work with Al Aseel?
The current focus is building quality teams to help drive the growth and take Al Aseel to the next level, and pioneer the Al Aseel brand to share the delicacy of the Lebanese cuisine and hospitality without borders, with a focus on operational excellence. Join a growing, successful business and be a part of the next stage of our adventure.
We are recruiting now for an experienced and passionate Food Production Manager to lead our production team in Greenacre. You will be a strong leader, highly motivated, have exceptional time management skills and maintain high standards both professionally and personally.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the leading the production team. This is a full-time position working over a 7-day flexible roster.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of the Production process and demonstrate hands on management in a food manufacturing environment
- Set and implement standards, procedures and processes for the production of high-quality products
- Ensure all WH&S and food safety requirements are followed at all times
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Work with sales team for NPD and processes
- Ensure production meets the highest quality and safety standards at all times in accordance with HACCP regulations
- Meet production efficiency targets, ensuring on-time customer delivery
- Ensure effective stock control and replenishment.
- Prepare production plans and manage resources to maximise production efficiencies
- Ensure all inspections and checks are carried out in accordance to the schedule.
- Process all relevant paperwork for production to operate efficiently including production records, pre inspection checks, cleaning checks sheets and timesheets
Who you are?
Skillset and Experience
- FMCG or other fast paced production/manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong people management and coaching skills
- High level prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and effective decision-making ability
- Advanced knowledge of Food Safety ISO 22000 / BSI HACCP / GMP environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong internal and external customer focus
- Ability to cope with changing work demands and a fast-changing environment
Ambitious: Al Aseel are experiencing tremendous growth; we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
Conscientious: Attention to detail is essential in this role.
Considerate: Creating a positive team environment is the backbone of our business; we are looking for a team player.
Dynamic: Be driven, dynamic and able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders.
Enthusiastic: We are looking for someone passionate and eager to join the team who have the drive to succeed.
Optimistic: The ability to treat unexpected circumstances as opportunities to learn
If you believe this is the next role for you, then please get in touch with us today with your cover letter and resume. Our Team and Talent will be in touch if you are successful to the next stages of our process.